Disco 300Tdi 1994 Aircon problem

Hi all,

A friend's Discovery, 1994 300Tdi, bought used, has a problem with the air conditioner. When selected it blows cool air but with very little air flow.

The blower sounds at different speeds when selected but, even in maximum, the flow is really small.

All references to problems I can google refer to non functioning blowers or failure of lower speeds.

I don't know if this car has some kind of filter in the air intake that can be clogged.

Any clues will be appreciated.

Regards

Reply to
Yuki