Disco ABS light

Its on again and I don't fancy Gatwick Landover fix again of a £200 sensor that probably dint have a fault!. Is there any way to trouble shoot which wheel is the problem.. Last time I went round and cleaned and reset the clearance on each sensor, have I got to do it all again! Any advise from the wise and wonderful much appreciated. Neil

Reply to
Neil

Neil,

I'm not quite sure of your symptoms and I am definitely not an expert but when I had the ABS light on it turned out to be a failed relay and not a problem with sensors or gaps. Presumably you've already ruled this out? Just a thought.

Pete

Reply to
Peter D