Disco comparisons.

Right I have a 1997 3.9 V8 Auto ES Disco.

I've been window shopping earlier looking at 03 to 54 plate Discos of the TD5 Variety

Any one offer comparisons ref the autos across the two modles for towing.

Also some realistic fuel consumption figures from real life.

I'm not expecting the same performance but will I be left wishing I'd not bothered at all?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well, Dollars & Dimes in Bradford was infinatly better than the Roxy in Sheffield!!!!!

LOL!

-- Ta!

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover Turbo Diesel 110 (G) KTM 520 SX (2001)

Reply to
Nige

My DII Y plate TD5 ES Manual is currently returning a tad over 30mpg on longish motorway cruising trips with AC on and cruise engaged at 100kmh (62mph ish). Just me and a suitcase.

I was surprised that that figure wasn't hit when I came the pretty way home the other week up the A6 from Preston and through The Lakes. With me both kids and backend full.

Average mpg from 24,000+ miles is 28.7, most of that will be one up but including short school runs and longer shopping along with the long distance stuff.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Pass the Gun Mrs D would you.... Nige!

;-)

Reply to
Lee_D