Disco I rear electric windows

Hi there,

We have a problem in that intermittently the rear windows will not operate - not from the rear control switches or from the front control switches. After a few miles of driving they then are suddenly working.

It's driving us mad as last night they got stuck down and wouldn't raise back up. I wriggled all the fuses but just finished up going out and driving around until they just started working again.

Sounds like a bad connection somewhere - but anybody got any clues where?

Steve

Reply to
Steve H

Can't help, but do tell because I have exactly the same problem!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

: >We have a problem in that intermittently the rear windows will not operate - : >not from the rear control switches or from the front control switches. : >After a few miles of driving they then are suddenly working. : >

: >It's driving us mad as last night they got stuck down and wouldn't raise : >back up. I wriggled all the fuses but just finished up going out and : >driving around until they just started working again. : >

: >Sounds like a bad connection somewhere - but anybody got any clues where? : >

: >Steve : >

: >

: : Can't help, but do tell because I have exactly the same problem! : : : : Tim Hobbs : : '58 Series 2 : '77 101FC Ambulance : '95 Discovery V8i : :

thesnowbaron

Hi Steve,

The rocker switches have been known to give trouble with this sort of symptom. Give em a skwirt of electrolube and see if that cures it.

Regards

Steve G (remove the nospam to email me)

Reply to
Steve G

Steve,

Have a look at

Don't need no stinkin badges t

PML....Me Too !

Reply to
¤¤ Lee ¤¤

I have the same problem but I have not around to doing it yet... Apparently according to a chap who knows its most likely the door switches ???

Reply to
¤¤ Lee ¤¤

LOL I found another one....I have this road hump near me.........

Reply to
¤¤ Lee ¤¤

Yikes ...i'll try the lube in the switches first... Good tip though..!

Reply to
¤¤ Lee ¤¤