Disco II ACE

How can I tell if my vehicle has ACE fitted as the dash board light does not seem to work on start up but I'm sure the sales guy told me it was fitted.

Many thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark Lane

Check the front and rear radius arms - you should see little arms going down onto them. They look really flimsy..but....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Mash it round a corner and see what happens, is one way.

Or you can look on the anti-roll bar, in the front right wheel arch, and see if you can see a small hydraulic ram connecting to it.

You can also listen for a faint high-pitched whine which changes in pitch with the engine (not the turbo) - it's the hydraulic pump.

David

Reply to
David French

Or simply look at the Power steering resovoir, if it has 2 lids then you have ACE, if 1 lid then no ACE.

"David French" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40d96795$0$4574$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk...

Reply to
GGG

Reply to