Disco II ES & ES Premium

Hi Guys & Gals,

I'm in the market to buy an '03 Disco II Automatic, I'd like an ES or ES Premium, but what is the difference between the two, I had thought it may be the SATNAV, but then I've found ES's with SATNAV, the main dealer can't help, can anyone on here ?

Many thanks

James

Reply to
James

James a écrit :

Have e-mailed you a scan of a Disco II spec sheet. If you look carefully you will see it mentions Premium options towards the end within the ES bit I think. I didn't look very hard, but seems to be a trim option rather than extra equipment.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock