Disco II key fob programming

Disco II My key fob is set to switch the headlights on for 30 secs if I hold the lock button for a second or two. I do believe it can be programmed for other functions. One useful function would be to close any open windows when you lock the car. Is this possible?

Steve W (in Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus

There is a list somewhere out there of all the functions and variations available, I know I've read it. You can disable the double press requirement to unlock all doors for example but I can't remember seeing a "close all windows/sunroofs on lock" option.

You will need testbook to change these things.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

This is not the official list - which I think is on Rave - but it should meet your needs. It's not a key fob programming matter but BCU settings with Testbook or similar requirement as Dave points out.

Start here:

This is probably the bit that applies:
Work out what the options mean yourself!

Dave Liquorice wrote:

Reply to
Dougal