Disco II - Suspension remote

Just got a Control Fob for lowering the suspension on my Disco II Brand new, in plastic.

My question is

'Does it have to be a main dealer to program it to the Disco?"

Or is there an alternative to Guy Salmon or Gordon Lamb both could be very expensive.

Somebody has to pay for all their grand palaces I just prefer it not to be me.

T.I.A.

{Not a Transient Ischaemic Attack}

Gerry

Reply to
Harpic

In message , Harpic writes

Any independent with diagnostics can do it for you.

Has it got the bar code with it?

It is the sort of job I do for my customers for nowt.

Reply to
Marc Draper

Yes it has the Bar code

Does anyone know of any independent dealers around Sheffield

Reply to
Harpic