DISCO PROBLEM WITH ALARM???

Help me guys !

I have SEVERAL problem with my disco 300 TDI, it's not clear why happens but sometimes after parking my car, i try to start it, all appears regulary but the car not run.starter run but the engine is mute. Otherwise the car run but after 10 second to start turn off . So i try to restart it after six or seven time car run. In this day problem is common, and frequently. I suppose there is a problem with

-The block of the key or -alarm equipment or-pump

or other but the someone can help me?

stefano italy

Reply to
sv61

HI

I believe you maybe having trouble with the spider alarm system.

I maybe wrong but i believe it lives in the area under the radio head unit, i gather you need to remove this alarm unit and then open it up. The alarm unit is know to suffer from dry joints so if your comfortable using a soldering iron just remake these joints and all should be well!

Best of luck

Mark

Reply to
Jinx