Disco rear lights

I'm looking at a pair on Ebay - how much should I expect to pay for a set of rear lights. If someone could reply quickly I'd appreciate it as they are closing in an hour.

Cheers

PS they are the upper ones - I want them to have upper side lights and indicators in the uppers.

Reply to
StaffBull

Don't know, but to give you some reference (useful or otherwise) the front headlights for a Series 1 Disco cost about £30 from a main dealer.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Reply to
StaffBull

About a tenner from a scrap yard, they are the same as a montego van.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
chris

32.50 in a similar ebay auction a few months ago... (The seller hadn't really advertised them very well though)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Reply to
StaffBull

At that price I should think you didn't.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Reply to
StaffBull

Maestro Van!

I think the going rate from suppliers is 25-30quid per side... the one's on ebay wouldn't have been too bad as long as they were brand spankers

Chris

Reply to
Chris Ward

Reply to
StaffBull

Good gardeners car. The boot would hold 12 gallon of fresh rainwater...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother