Disco rear liner

Hi all After taking delivery of my series II Disco last month I tried the old rear cargo liner, and guess what it doesn't fit. The rear side bins are now wider than the old ones, and after a trip to my local dealer the new liners have four holes in each corner for loading straps, and just a small rim at the rear of the tray, this causes a bit of a problem as I need to place wet scuba gear and cylinders in the back. Does anyone know of a manufacturer with a tray that will do the job ? ps I now have a tray going cheap( West Yorkshire ) Yours in hope Paul.

Reply to
weezle