Disco seat belts & child car seats...

We've just bought the next stage of car seats for the girls...the drivers side (rear, obviously) fits fine (well, I say fine, but the belt only just reaches in fact) ...but the belt on the passenger side (again, rear) is about 6in too damn short!

Now I can't understand why they are different lengths to start with (don't suppose anyone has any idea why do they?) but I have heard somewhere that you can get extensions to go on seat belts..anyone seen them anywhere?

Yes, yes, I know we should have checked them first, but you haven't met my Internet obsessed wife! and No, apparently no other car seat is a suitable replacement!

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Alex

Great, thanks - I should have realised that someone would sell them on eBay!

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock