Disco sun roof leak?

My 300tdi leaks from (I think) the front sunroof when it rain heavily. The water seems to work it's way along the roof lining and runs out of the sunroof switches above the screen. I suspect either the drain tube is blocked or possibly broken somewhere above the roof lining. Any ideas or tips?

Pete

Reply to
Mad_Sunday

see

google group search is a very handy tool especially on AFLDerek

Reply to
Derek

from (I think) the front sunroof when it rain heavily.

Thanks very much, that amount of info should help me sort it!

Regards, Pete.

Reply to
Mad_Sunday