Disco Warning lights

I have just fitted new pads to the brakes on all wheels of my Disco. I now have abs,traction control and level waring lights displayed on the dash. I have been out tested the traction control and abs which appear to be working fine. with a ferry journey and a 200 mile round trip just to have them reset at my dealers its abit over the top. Is there any work around for this as I don,t want them there every time I change the pads ect.

Many Thanks A

Reply to
Adele Coleman