Disco1 300 series Tdi Door Spring

Has anybody got a scan of the fitting instructions for the rear door lock spring?

I purchased aforesaid from e-bay a while back and never recieved instructions on how or where to fit,I also asked on a 4x4 forum,but the thread degenerated into something other than the original topic.

T.I.A.

Reply to
No spam

D@H came up with the following;:

YHM

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I too bought some springs from ebay but I did get the instructions, let me have either you e-mail or address and I will gladly photo copy or scan for you.

Reply to
Cyberwraith