discovery 1 parts book on paper??

Hi, Does anyone know if there is an old fashioned paper parts book for discovery 1 (1996) I have the CD version, but I find it so hard and cumbersome to navigate, and being protected I can't easily print it etc. Also it drives me mad as each time I want to look at it I have to change my default pdf reader to acrobat, which I do not normally use. Or has anyone managed to turn it into a non protected pdf (or word etc) so I can print it myself. Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

It's availabe from Brooklands, check Amazon. But PDF protection can be cracked......

Alex

Reply to
Alex

"Andrew T." wrote in news:b1be4e7b-ff56-44be-bded- snipped-for-privacy@w30g2000yqw.googlegroups.com:

Yes,

I have one, a "Haynes" workshop manual.

Cheers, Ron

Reply to
Ron

Thanks both, found and ordered on Amazon... I thought I'd looked a few months ago, but maybe not! Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

Capture the active window (Alt + PrtSc) when you have what you want showing, then paste (Ctrl+V) that into "Paint" or similar (even Word!) and print from there.

Dave B.

Reply to
Mr Dave Baxter

i loaded part of the cd ver with acrobat then opened the file i needed with a different pdf reader mrx7

Reply to
mrx7™

So we all know, what reader did you use in the end? I've used the "Foxit" free one on many such things, and that works just fine.

Dave B.

Reply to
Mr Dave Baxter

Hi Andrew,

I've got one and it's been opened a couple of times so it's almost as new. It's now surplus to requirements since I've moved on to a D3. I'm going to put it on fleabay when I get round to it.

Interested?

Gerry (c>>>

Reply to
roverman

Hi Gerry, Thanks, I'm interested, what are you wanting for it? (just for info, I can get a new one from Amazon for 30 delivered) Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.