Discovery 2000 - Xenon lights ?

Is it possible to replace the ordinary H4-lights in front of the 2000 Discovery with the new xenon lights, - without major rebuilding ?

Tore K

Reply to
torekn

On or around Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:03:58 +0200, "torekn" enlightened us thusly:

doubt it. The lamps themselves work differently, so you'd need all the circuitry for 'em. There's a black box that makes the lights work. I have heard of H4 fitting HDi units, google for 'em in america, but bear in mind the bit below.

and...

legally, you're not allowed HDi (gas discharge) lamps on cars in the UK unless the vehicle (or lighting, I assume) is fitted with automatic self-levelling.

Reply to
Austin Shackles