Discovery and it's Radio

Hi

Not long bought 98 Discovery V8, Japanese import. I put a new radio head unit in it as it had a Panasonic Sat Nav/DVD system in it and all it would do is tell me im in the south china sea and... well i could'nt translate. My problem is that i`m not getting a radio signal from the back aerial. i have followed the coax back to the rear amplifier just under the alpine window on the RHS, it's getting power and connections ok.

Does anyone one have any ideas? apart from putting in a external/body mount aerial. Mrs is mumping cos i cant get radio 2, I prefer the sound of music the V8 makes.....Sad

Mike

Reply to
asdasda