Discovery Clutch update and clutch pipe question

Hi all,

An update, I have studiously studied the manual after some of you suggested that it was the Clutch Master or Slave Cylinder for my 93 K plate Disco, 2.5 TDI seven seater. However, said Land Rover parts have arrived and the Master Cylinder has a plastic reservoir, my old one had a metal one, are they interchangeable, or should I be panicing?

Any help please?

Andrew

P.S. I have drained any fluid , loosened the pipes - is it worth changing the pipes as they are looking a little tried, how much would it cost and is it worth it? I intend to keep the car for a long time. I am Waxoyling it every year and underneath looks fairly mint.

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

A 93 Disco should have a master cylinder with an integrated tin resevoir but it is possible you have an interchangable pattern part that will do the same job. Is the resevoir in the same location on the cylinder or a remote tank? If the part's the same dimensions it should work no problem. Hope this helps, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall