Discovery Landrover Suspension Problem

New to this group, but I am hoping that someone can help me out. I have a

2000 Landrover Discovery. The rear end has been setting lower than it should be for since I bought the vehicle 2 months ago, 2nd hand. Now, I have visited the LandRover Dealership / Shop, and they have indicated that for some reason the air bladder in the rear is completely deflated, and the compressor is not engaging when you hit the button on the dashboard. Has anyone seen this problem before? Any suggestions to troubleshoot? The mechanic indicated that it might be the compressor. I find that hard to believe. The car is 3 years old, and has less than 55k in miles. It almost seems as if it might be a connnection or a fuse....controller pack, or something of that nature.

If anyone has any insight, I sure would appreciate it!

Reply to
Deke Rivers

And we sure would appreciate it if you didn't post the same message, with different subjects, within a few minutes of each other!

Reply to
FireFox

Purely an accident Firefox. I changed internet providers, and was having some difficulty getting it to send. I didn't realize that the first one posted, and I had copy and pasted that message to try again....just changed the subject....

Reply to
Deke Rivers

You gotta love intolerance don't ya Deke?

Reply to
Dave D