Discovery - Model specs

Any one point me in the direction of a site listing the model specs for Discos??

I'm interested in late 300tdi and possibly early TD5..

Cheers

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Martin Lewis posted me the following:

or
David.

Reply to
David French

Hello, Lee_D! You wrote on Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:34:16 +0100:

I'm interested in late 300tdi and possibly early TD5..

Try this

There's also one for Discos 89 through 98. Good Luck - I got mightily confused and am now wondering if I really do have a Disco!

With best regards, Not so Clever Trevor.

Reply to
Not so Clever Trevor