Discovery parts supplier

Anyone recommend a good (and reasonably priced) supplier of Discovery parts. I don't seem to be having much luck here in Australia and buying from the UK seems a good option.

Steve W (in Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus

I bought a rubber steering coupling from LRDirect over the 'net. I am in Perth WA. It was cheap for me at least (~$60Aus with shipping 2-3 times the actual part price) compared with $280 odd for the whole shaft assembly the only option locally. That's not much of a guide for a bigger part, but they had it and I got it. Only trouble it took over 3 months and I don't believe LRDirect are responsible in any way - they were very helpful when I asked about it. I would definitely recommend them (at least for service and delivering), but it seems some things still take as long as convict ships to arrive in Australia. But hey, I posted a CD to Brisbane a couple of years ago and that took 3 months too. Maybe it's me.

Reply to
jg

Tried landrovers.com.au ????

Max