disregard above post - sent in error

Apologies - post sent in error (embarrassing too)

Reply to
QuickDraw Steve

mmmm, what are you upto stevie boy??????

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

On or around Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:52:05 +1030, "QuickDraw Steve" enlightened us thusly:

hehe. law of usenet, messages posted in error propagate faster than the resulting cancel message by a factor proportional to the embarrassment caused.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On the bright side, at least we now know how much wine labels cost.

Reply to
David French

By my reckoning about 25p on a bottle of wine. Remember the good old days when you could buy unlabelled tins? For 25p off I'd take my chances on a bottle of Lucky Dip White (it's less stupid than most of the names on the posh labels)

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

S*d the labels - what about some samples...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Can't you get any French wine locally ;-) Jon

Reply to
Jon

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Not for free...

(unless I agree to shag the owner of a very good French restaurant locally, and Charlotte would prefer I went to Safeways...)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Oh well, At least you know what I do for a living. Though, living Australia, I don't expect to get any work from the NG posterers - guess about 90% are from the UK anyhow, you don't grow wine there - do you? Steve W

Reply to
QuickDraw Steve

We grow very little wine - but drink quite a lot .

Reply to
QrizB

If only it did grow on trees - would save the bother of having to make it. Picked some sloes the other day though and have made some sloe gin. My Dad used to brew his own beer before he died - never any good at lager, but he used to make lovely bitter.

Reply to
Nikki

I spill most of it...

Martyn