Driffield show

Anyone going over?

I was going this morning but due to an incident last night involving a dorrito I am going Sunday instead. Looking at the weather its probably the best bet anyway...

Cheers Icky

Reply to
icky

You didn't mention the dorrito :-)

Nice to meet up at last - had a few afl'ers come over - tis always resreshing methinks, to put faces (generally very friendly ones, too) to net-names.

Reply to
Mother

On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:26:28 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

yet again a good show, good beer, good food, and good company!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

me, my dad and our friend went over, we had plans for the range with big trailer, a 6.2 gmc diesel piston broke, so we prepaired the disco, the day before we left the head cracked. we went over, in a defender 90, commercial type, so it was tight with 2 big dutch nutters and a bit smaller driver, we did have a lot of fun, and i have been walking around for bringing parts to the tent :-) we did not have brought enough grolsch, but we will when we go to the p'boro show :-) i just got home, i's time to unpack and set up the harvey frost crane. cheers, Arjan, the young dutch nutter

Reply to
the dutch nutter

Right, this is making me want to come to the p'boro show :) I could bring you some proper beer too! :p

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Tue, 16 May 2006 22:46:15 +0100, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

trouble with p'boro for me is it's fecking miles away. as in several hundred.

I rekcon I'll only do malvern this year, at this rate.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

hmm. thats imilarily far away (in time). I hadnt been looking at the distances!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Spoken like a true 101 owner.... distance is measured in time not miles...

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

i wil go to the war and peace show in july, p'boro in september. the july show we go with a 1962 pick-up (yep, the one i gave my dad for his birthday after a 1300km test drive) and i hope my 88lw 2.5 turbo with intercooler.. the september show we do in the 101ambulance. if anyone needs anything and it's legal to transport we wil do it. we can always work out deals with parts to trade, no problem.

does anybody has got some show photo's online yet? i forgot my camra this year :-( cheers, Arjan

Reply to
the dutch nutter