Drivers door lock mechanism operates slower than the others (Disco series2)

Hi All,

When I unlock my disco (I always use the remote) the drivers door lock operates more slowly and takes longer than all the other doors.

Do I need to get the lock mechanism replaced? Or, is it just some sort lubrication that is required (and if so, how do I do it)?

Land Rover: Year 2000 Discovery TD5 XS 7seater, SLS, ACE etc.

Thanks in advance,

Derek

Reply to
Derek