EAS problem on 95 RR 4.0SE

I have EAS problem for my 95 RR 4.0SE. The extend ride high light stay on all the time and the high position indication lights (next to high select switch) all on. High position can not be adjusted now and warning message shows 35 mph drive only. After refer the P38A suspension information and I was able to manually adjust the air spring to standard high. But after let the RR set for over night the high was draopping for about 1/2". So

  1. What is the problem to cause the high adjust malfunction? 2. What is the reason to cause the high change after I adjust it to the correct setting?

This problem was happened after the car came back from the off-road driving. I found mud got into the ECU after I opened the connector. Can someone give me some information? Thanks.

Reply to
David Dunn