Engine hoist in Coventry

Does anyone here live in Coventry, and have an engine hoist I can borrow please so I can swap my 2.25 over? I can come and collect, and I'm sure some sort of compensation, whether it be the kind with the Queens head on it, or that of the liquid variety, will be in order!!

many thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pacman

Paul,

You could try local hire shops if you have no willing victims. do a search for HSS hire as a starter.. the prices are on line.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

IIRC HSS are in leamington