Entering into the spirit

Nice to see Land Rover are entering into the spirit. I bought a 200Tdi thermostat housing to head gasket and was entertained to see Land Rover had designed it in the shape of a little Defender, wheels and all.

Pic at -

(48Kb) Has anybody else noticed any gasket related Land Rover fun?

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

How long did you spend thinking that one up ...... and why cover up the barrel on the roof?

Reply to
Dougal

I thought it was a mountain rescue one :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D