Events (UK) - Whats left and when?

pretty much sums it up... whats left before we all start moaning about how crap our heaters are, how to fit ebershaper and demisting windows.

OK so I get SAD... and these 9 O'Clock and dark nights are begining to switch on my glum button.

Course all those Ozzies will be getting ready to put the woolies away too. ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Too right, just starting to warm up nicely now, it's light before 6.00am again too so I find it easier to go for my dawn bike rides again.

And, we had 24mm of rain in Brisbane last night, first rain of any significance for many many months. Yup, all's well in Paradise :)

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

When's Langley Farm, Scisset?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

jOn

Huddersfield?

-- Ta!

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover Turbo Diesel 110 (G) KTM 520 SX (2001)

Reply to
Nige

Thanks, Martin

Reply to