Excellent Discovery TD5 website

My computer crashed and I lost my bookmarks. Does anyone out there know of a UK based website with lots of data and information about the Discovery TD5, includes cutaway images of the engine and tyre specs etc etc.

Reply to
grandguru

I'd start here

there must be a link in there somewhere to lead you to more info Derek

Reply to
Derek

I used to use

as it was a mine of information both technical and practical. Just tried to look at it but the server is down. Pretty sure it will be back online soon though!

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

It's been dead for some weeks now - a shame as it was/is a very good site.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

"Derek" wrote

I've been looking over that website very recently and had thought of joining. But all the dates are very old, so is it still active?

See the link above and scroll to the end and see:-

Alan

Reply to
Alan Morris

Dunno Alan there is a contact email addy I was just browsing through the site most of the internal site links seem OK although I found a few external links that didn't work . Still it stops me reading " The Original Range Rover restorers guide" which only makes me want to buy another one and I keep ending up on Ebay (Dammit) theres an idea maybe I should put the book up for auction then I would only have LRO to bug the hell out of me. Derek

Reply to
Derek