Exmoor Trim

Top company. 10/10 - phoned the other day and ordered seat retrim kits and a new centre seat, same arrived about 4 days before the earliest delivery estimate.

Pity Britprat aren't as prompt with my rear crossmember.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yeah, i was surprised why my exmoor bits turned up early. Bit annoyed though as i walked up to the postoffice to pick it up expecting it was a small parcel full of car bits. The foam+retrim kit was in a bloody big box to carry back home!

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Austin Shackles wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Top company - I visited them at Billing and bought a "moulded matting set"

at a special price, because there was some "mud" on it ... :-) :-) Gerard the Netherlands

Reply to
Arcus

I have nothing but praise for them - took a lot of trouble to minimise postage on a set of foams, and could not have been more helpful, even though the postage ended up as almost as much as the foams.

JD

Reply to
JD

People Hi,

I have bought several bits from ExmoorTrim during the past years. After being satisfied with them as a client we have moved into forming a form of cooperation with the undersigned acting as their representative and distributor here in Greece. It is now more than 6 months that we cooperate under this basis and I can only say that they are an example of a good company doing their business promptly and efficiently.

One more thing that I would also like to add is that their retrim kits may be bulky but they are really worth their money in terms of quality and providing all the bits that are necessary to do the job right. BUT the CD offered by Britpart is a much better way of explaining the retrim procedure. It is not rocket science to retrim a Defender seat but showing a video instead of asking to read a piece of paper and some photos is a much better and easier way to instruct someone.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Nice to see you still posting. Hope you are well clear of the fires - the fires in your country look terrible Stay safe

Alan

Reply to
Roberts

Its not exactly complicated. I didnt find the bit of paper until i'd pulled the old seats apart and by that time id pretty much worked it out!

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Alan thanks.

my house is looking right at one of the largest fires still active in Evia island. It is amazing how panic and wrong information can lead to so many deaths.

On the other hand fierce fires also still burn in several other European countries and I can not but start thinking how it is possible for so many fires starting on the same time in so many places in different countries. It is confirmed here in Greece that the majority of fires of the last three days was due to arsons. I heard yesterday that the same is confirmed for the fires in Sicily Italy. It makes you wonder who would benefit from setting up those fires.....

I would like to extend my gratitude to everybody for your support and more specificaly add that the assistance Greece is receiving from several European Union countries is valued and appreciated by all Greeks.

Take care and thank you again for your concern for the suffering the fires create in my country. Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Pantelis Giamarellos wibbled :

Bush, excuse to persecute Iraqis, Afganistanis and many many more in name of fighting world terrorism.

Reply to
GbH

No, that's just a rumour put about by the anti-goat league..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings