Exorcist required

I (finally) decided I need a brake pipe bender - some tight bends I don't think I can do with my unvicelike fingers so this looks like the thing

I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery- the man is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have ......a catalogue full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having and he gave me a copy what a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the Vansales Slayer or similar to save my credit card. Seriously nice kit though the prices ( not in the book ) fair take my breath away. I'm going to order the pliers before I do something I might regret mind you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice and.........

Derek

Reply to
Derek

however I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery- the man > is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have ......a catalogue > full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having and he gave me a copy what > a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the Vansales Slayer or similar to save > my credit card. Seriously nice kit though the prices ( not in the book ) > fair take my breath away. I'm going to order the pliers before I do > something I might regret mind you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice > and.........

Toooooo laaateeee...... there's no escaping the evil clutches of the Snap-On tools monster. I've battled for years to get him out of my life with no success - so far it's cost me about £8000 and still he returns to tempt me with exciting crap that I don't really need.

Reply to
EMB

> however I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery->> the man is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have>> ......a catalogue full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having>> and he gave me a copy what a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the>> Vansales Slayer or similar to save my credit card. Seriously nice>> kit though the prices ( not in the book ) fair take my breath away.>> I'm going to order the pliers before I do something I might regret>> mind you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice and.........>

Resistance is futile!

Reply to
GbH

GbH uttered summat worrerz funny about:

>> however I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery->>> the man is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have>>> ......a catalogue full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having>>> and he gave me a copy what a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the>>> Vansales Slayer or similar to save my credit card. Seriously nice>>> kit though the prices ( not in the book ) fair take my breath away.>>> I'm going to order the pliers before I do something I might regret>>> mind you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice and.........>>

Repeat the mantra my friend.. "Theres nothing wrong with an aerosol can for pipe bending.. Theres nothing wrong with an Aerosol...

Where do I get one of these catalogues then?

;)

Lee D

Reply to
Dr_D

>>> however I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery->>>> the man is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have>>>> ......a catalogue full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having>>>> and he gave me a copy what a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the>>>> Vansales Slayer or similar to save my credit card. Seriously nice>>>> kit though the prices ( not in the book ) fair take my breath away.>>>> I'm going to order the pliers before I do something I might regret>>>> mind you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice and.........>>>

Tell you what you do want that doesn't involve surgery

mostly Draper kit rebadged and cheaper I keep saying I willcall in I want a shallow hex socket for tightening the bottom pulley bolt without removing the Rad . Derek "Give me but one firm spot on which to stand, and I will move the earth." Archimedes- who had a very big lump hammer and a can of WD40

Reply to
Derek

however I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery-> the man is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have> ......a catalogue full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having> and he gave me a copy what a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the> Vansales Slayer or similar to save my credit card. Seriously nice kit> though the prices ( not in the book ) fair take my breath away. I'm> going to order the pliers before I do something I might regret mind> you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice and......... Heheheheh, no going back ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

> however I was kidnapped by the Snapon bloke while making a delivery->> the man is evil although he didn't have the pliers he did have>> ......a catalogue full of stuff that I am now gutted at not having>> and he gave me a copy what a bugger. Now I think I need Buffy the>> Vansales Slayer or similar to save my credit card. Seriously nice kit>> though the prices ( not in the book ) fair take my breath away. I'm>> going to order the pliers before I do something I might regret mind>> you that Snapon drawer wrench tidy looks nice and.........>

As one tool guy on the TV would say, grrrrr grrrr MORE POWER!!!!

Reply to
Cyberwraith