Expedition Insurance for a 130

Looking for a little advice here please.

Am trying to get insurance to take a bike tour down to Morocco with a Landrover 130 as a support vehicle. I've been renewing the insurance monthly, but now want to take out full-time cover. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find!

Someone suggested NFU but they don't cover this type of business, other companies don't cover modified vehicles (snorkel counts as modified even though its only a tube for the air intake) or don't cover Europe or don't cover tour companies or don't like Morocco or don't allow dual-cover (two policies active at once) or don't do commercial cover or don't know what a Landy 130 is.

I am due to leave in a few weeks, this is going to put several spanners in the works, any suggestions?

Thanks

Danny

Reply to
Danny

Try the 130 club and Roadsure, but I'm not sure they would do the Morocco thing. Phone Trailmasters and others to see who they use.

Neil

Reply to
bumble101