F/S 2002 Landrover Disco II Limited Kalahari Edition

Loaded, clean, 26,000 miles, V8, 4WD 4.0 Liter ABS Brakes, , Big ass tires, recently serviced (and all service records) Carfax, Personalized Plates, A/C - Premium Sound, Roof Rack, Trailer ready (ball & wiring) - Bed Liner. Grill Guard, 2 moon roofs, dual power seats, AM/FM Radio - Cassette, 6 CD Changer w/ extra magazine, Traction Control, running board etc, etc

Pimp My Ride!!!!! This car has been pampered!

Kelley Blue Book & Edmunds says used price is $23,245

I'm trying to determine the actual after-market price

Is this about right?

Serious Inquiry Only

UseNet / Newsgroup feedback appreciated!

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net USA (Los Angeles area)

Reply to
Wonder Falls

Anyone? Imput would be appreciated!!!

Reply to
Wonder Falls

we are mainly in the UK here (and a few crims from down-under!) so probably not the best people for a US valuation :)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Fuck off?

Reply to
Nige

Down to local markets and what's selling and what's not. As you're in LA and I'm in Doncaster, I can't help at all .... and you're the first poster from LA I've seen, so you might be out of luck.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Fuck you too Nigel! Or Bugger Off if you're so inclined! I can give as well as I can get!

So again - FUCK OFF NIGEL !!!!! Who shit in your messkit?

Thanks to everyone else who either eMailed me or posted help in the group! I appreciate the positive feedback

wonderfalls

Did you ever stop to think that I have a home in Belgravia (that's right NIGEL - the ritzy part - what slum are you from NIGEL?) and I'm willing to ship the car over the pond or downunder ;-)

Reply to
Wonder Falls

I'll take my BMW X3 and X5 over your shitty lot of Hondas, 2001 Disco, whatEVER the f*ck else you have, Nigel

P.S.

Fuck You too! (oops, I already said that!)

Reply to
Wonder Falls

Fuck off.

Reply to
Nige

hahahahaha - I am claiming that as a bite.

Reply to
Nige

Typical yank. You need a 4x4 to carry your fat arse around.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Wonder Falls a écrit :

PMSL an X3 FFS!!

Sucker.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

I feel a beer and popcorn moment coming on

Reply to
Rich B

Reconsider?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I'll take your Series and raise you a horse...!

Matthew Maddock

He's just an empty poser, the speed at which he resorted to bragging is quite astonishing. He doesn't care what his cars can *do*, just what they look like and how much bragging he thinks he can get out of them..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

It would be nice to believe everything you see on telly BUT the tyres aren't exactly equal.

Reply to
Tim Jones

Details details....:)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

On or around Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:22:06 +0100, "Rich B" enlightened us thusly:

You've been reading UKRM too much.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Definite. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

You think you can get the same tyres for each vehicle?

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx