f/s - 90 hardtop with GKN overdrive

'we' have decided that because 'we' are mostly towing 'our' horse longer distances now, 'we' need something more comfy than *my* 90.. :(

so, 2001 (51 plate) TD5 90 hardtop for sale. 40k miles. Runs perfectly.

All completely bog standard, except for a GKN overdrive, sidesteps, uprated stereo and speakers and wiring for an Ipod.

Its green, with a white roof. Some surface rust on the bumpers, which could be tidied up pretty easially, and the chassis looks sound. Doesnt leak oil out, doesnt leak water in (much).

10,000 pounds. Near Cambridge / Duxford.

mikes99mail [at] yahoo.co.uk, or call me on 07713 065 946.

cheers mike

Reply to
taylormr