F.S Discovery Steel Wheels x2

Hi All. I have 2 discovery steel wheels for sale. They are in good condition, although the tyres are worn. They are both road legal, but one has been worn on one edge due to incorrect tracking ( Daaad!). Ideal for off-roaders for spares etc. ??? Asking just =A310 each. I'm located close to Peterborough, right next to the A1. If you prefer Alloy wheels, i have a set of those to sell too! Call me on 07887 694427 if interested. PLEASE DON'T EMAIL, as the address doesn't work. Many thanks. Joe.

Reply to
joelandyman