FA: 1968 (Tax Exempt) Series IIa Land Rover (LPG) For Sale (Again!)

I hope this isn't going to tread on anyone's toes. I think it's relevant to both groups.

I've had to relist this due to a complete time (and money) waster.

Ebay Item # 2433125384

A 1968 Series IIa LWB Land Rover. It's a 2.25 petrol engine, with an LPG conversion, and it's tax exempt.

The vehicle is in North Herts, near Hitchin. You're very welcome to inspect it prior to bidding. Please email me if you want to do that.

NOTE THAT THIS VEHICLE HAS NO CURRENT MOT AND IS NOT ROAD LEGAL. YOU WILL NEED A TRAILER OR TOWING FACILITIES.

There are some spares that will come with the vehicle. None of them are needed right now, but they may come in handy one day...

Spare bonnet

Door top

A couple of (well used) diffs

Brand new rear exhaust section.

A couple of footwell sections.

Any questions, please ask away, here or by email.

Starting bid is 300 quid (no reserve). If it doesn't sell this time it's going for scrap because I *really* need the space.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton