facia plate

I am looking for a facia plate for a Defender (the one above the fuse box in the centre) for the clock (round), cigar lighter and rear wiper.

Land Rover can't supply one and I remember seeing an add in one of the Landy mags of a firm who supplied them in either stainless steel or aluminium (can't remember which). But I can't find the add!

Anyone know where I could get one?

Thanks

Pieter

Reply to
pieter

Page 152 of the May LRE. "Joe Edwards Automotive Engineering Ltd". 01525

851795. No idea if they're any good or not though.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

Great, thanks Paul.