FAQ: Where do I get information about my Land Rover

Its time again I to contribute my little list of websites with info available to ease your problems . I won't specify every model chapter and verse tho some are obvious and I really have other things to do ( Landy related as well ).

now with P38 (RR2) andL322 (RR3)

Series defender
Dutch
French be patient thepage takes a while

90 series FFR
mainly series tips
perkins prima conversion plus a very nice sheet metal folder -a project for later next year
check your VIN number
guide to chassis numbering
alternatorsarrgggggh

( somebody had to ) winch info overdrive gearboxes etc (mostly linksto sites above )
Rover official manuals portal mostly free
performance - tuning up the 300 and 200TDi
repairs to RRC tailgates please note if the brackets that hold the gas struts need replacing anormal pop riverter is not powerful enough to do the job unless your name is Hulk Hogan or Desperate Dan
famous dodgy FF alarm thread mainly early Disco related
A lot of MOD info

page lots of charts to print out as well as lubricant capacities a popular question.

Fasteners

for blind holes and stuff- jacknuts

Paint

Stephens very complete guide to getting colour on your Landy a must readbefore getting the brushes (spraygun ) out.

Welding

welding (brazingish) stuff bought some not tried it yet.................

Forums

they keep changing the format but the forum is in theretho' sadly depleted

and finally

group pictures -I aint that tubby its meoveralls currently offline!

Now I will not attribute originality nor source for any of that info (except those piccies ) there is plenty more out there if you look. Other posters of this group keep their own archives which I have not included its at their discretion if they want to add to the string .-please do information is power after all

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Decent site for downloading 'real' manuals ...

Paul - xxx

Nice one Paul I'll add it on to the list for next time. Derek

Reply to
Derek