Fitting A New Radio

I want to put a digital radio in my 2010 Defender. The one I like, JVC, is the type which mounts inside a sleeve. Any suggestions on how to mount it?

Reply to
bert

"bert" wrote

A number of owners have replaced the centre seat with a Cubby Box and mounted their radios vertically in that. Certainly one of the neatest solutions.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

In message , Bob Hobden writes

That's where I intend to put the CB. Sorted the problem now. I'm fitting a dab radio. Plan to put a glass mount on the right of the front screen. (Where the tax disc used to be!! Some claim the original fm serial is just as good or better with an aerial splitter to supply both inputs on to the head unit. I'm not convinced.

Reply to
bert