FOR SALE - 1985 Range Rover

We have our Range Rover for sale if anyone is interested.

1985 Range Rover, Caspian Blue, 3.5 petrol, 5spd manual, 114,399 miles. S/roof, e/w, c/locking, rad/cassette, tow bar with twin electrics. Replacement tailgate - top half fitted, but have the bottom half ready to go on - it locks. We had new tyres & a brand NEW PAS box(Land rover show purchase) fitted approximately 2000 miles ago. Its also had a new fuel tank, pump and fuel lines and locking petrol cap cover. MOT til Jan 06, tax til July.

We've had it for the past 7 years and will be sorry to see it go really as its never let us down.

Other things to mention are that it does have a clonk when you take up the drive, and there is some Caspian Blue spray paint which will also go with the car, as the replacement lower tailgate is a different colour.

Can find pics on the following

and can e-mail more photos if anyone is interested.

I check e-mails every day and can be contacted on

nikkicluleyspamfreedot@ntlworldcom replace the with a realone

Reply to
Nikki