For Sale: Land Rover Series III ex-MOD SWB Softtop in Sussex

Land Rover Series 3, SWB, ex-MOD, Canvas roof, painted silver over NATO Green. Used to be my daily transport until it failed its MOT on dodgy brakes and a small scratch on the windscreen. The tester said both should be easy to fix, but three years later it is still sitting on my drive waiting to be fixed. The clutch is sticking now, but otherwise it's in great condition for its age. It's got a few little dents like you'd expect in a series Land Rover and the canvas has a small tear over the rear section. Great for an easy project or lots of parts. Located in Littlehampton, West Sussex

Photos at:

email me at snipped-for-privacy@fangcave.co.uk or call me on 07812-661128

Thanks

Andrew