For Sale or Swap- back door sIII, hard top 109"

I have a sIII back door, really good condition, solid no rust, glass in one piece lock and spare tyre bracket. can email pictures, offers.

also sIII lwb safari hard top, all straight panels, good condition, again, can email pictures, offers.

BUT..If you want to swap...

I am after a tail gate for a sIII (drop down military type) and sIII 109" soft top and sticks. thanks

Reply to
Joth,MIddlewich,UK