For Sale : Se Vende : Te Koop :: Discovery Roof Rack by Bettaweld

Hi,

Reluctant sale of a Discovery roof rack made by Bettaweld. This rack is contoured to the disco roof, and therefore will not fit very well if you have the pair of roof bars on the front part of your discovery. Construction is tubular steel with black powder coating. Sale is reluctant as a rack of this quality and design can no longer be bought from Bettaweld as they no longer trade.

The rack will take loads of stuff - we have used it for camping. (OK : to carry the equipment - didn't camp on the roof)

Will accept £220. A blue customer made cover fabricated from the same material that is used on soft-sided articulated lorries is available for £40.

As the rack is solid and heavy we will need to come to some arrangements about delivery from Sheffield where I live.

When on the Discovery it makes the vehicle look cool. Also easy to spot in the car park.

Regards

Toni

Reply to
Toni

Try Ebay, thats good for selling.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Toni - I've emailed you about the roofrack. Very interested!

Cheers

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Tim,

Take a peek on ebay, there are usaully lots of roof racks on there with the buyer collects in view of size line.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

A fairly crude box section one went earlier today for £155. They were selling them at LRO Show for about the same. I like the thought of something a bit nicer and following the roof-line, but don't want to chuck 600 quid at a Safety Devices job.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Then again, Toni doesn't seem over keen to sell, as he doesn't reply to my posts or emails. Perhaps it will have to be Plan B after all.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

I may be incorrect, but I think you may find he's a she!

Also, and I hate saying this, really I do, but anything with the word "solis" in it can be considered questionable.

Reply to
Llandrovers!

I believe you are.

So don't say it then. We aren't going to agree on it.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Eh up here we go..can't let sleeping dogs lie eh...

This weeks wooden spoon award goes to....

answers on a post card to:

Is It Tony Competition PO Box Yes it is Foolishshire FK WIT1

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Apologies chaps.

Have been working out of town for a couple of days.

On the way home both dipped headlight bulbs went on my "spare car" a Ford Ka, and had to cruise round and find a garage with some. Not much fun is the A57 Snake Pass without headlights.

Regards

Toni who is a he.

Reply to
Toni

This item has been sold.

Reply to
Toni

Rich comment from a convicted paedophile and libeller.

Reply to
Mother

Yawn.

Reply to