Found one!...

eBay 280095072260...and accidently just bought it! At bloody last, I'm back in a LR! (well, I will be soon anyway!) Looks OK and the bloke seems decent enough after chatting on the phone for a while before deciding, plus he's going to deliver it to my parents for me so I can pick it up at my leisure (not that I intend to be that leisurely in picking it up!)

Was torn between this on and the one offered on here by Gavin, but in the end the lower mileage and colour (Willow Green - same as the P38, and one of my LR favorites) won out. I used to hate the "tan" interior, but now I prefer it to the grey one, am I getting old?!!

Any ideas about the ABS thing (incidentally I have exactly the same problem on the Espace, which appeared after the garage fixed the suspension - so I suspect an electrical connection issue)

Now....where did I put my latest copies of LRM/LRO...I need to check out the ads for some nice little extras!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Sweet, that second pic of the ford looks like a 1970's holiday picture!

First thing, check under the back bumper area, they rot mlike f*ok. Also, the boot floor. Should be young enough not to have major shit in those areas.

Xenon headlights?

It's from Cumbria & it is within the foot & mouth job, check the chassis double mate, the anti-septic is rough on landies.

Looks nice though!

Reply to
Nige

LOL

Yeah - I don't think so either!

Will do.

Cheers, can't wait to get her. Shame it isn't a Td5, next time! I'm just happy to have a LR again!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

On or around Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:49:54 +0100, Matthew Maddock enlightened us thusly:

careless of you. Looks pretty good in the photos.

Reply to
Austin Shackles