FREE LPG kit to go with Range Rover

Got to get rid of the Range Rover which includes a FREE LPG kit which we just never got round to fitting.

Just put an ad on Autotrader website.....

1985  LAND ROVER  RANGE ROVER  4dr Estate , FREE Brand New LPG kit to be included with car - includes all the fittings, tank for boot and fitting instructions and since it arrived has taken up a corner of the kitchen! We bought the kit a few years ago and it cost us £500. It's Caspian Blue.Taxed until July 2005, MOT until Jan 2006.V8 carb.5sp manual with blue cloth interior.Towbar and electrics,central locking and electric windows (all work), sunroof, replacement upper tailgate plus good condition lower tailgate which is a different colour & not fitted, but have spray paint which will go with car. Its had a brand NEW PAS box and not exchange which was bought at LRO Show,fuel pump,tank and fuel lines,new locking fuel cap,recon starter motor,battery,plugs,points and distributor PLUS 4 new tyres all fitted approx 2000 miles ago. Carb has had a recent overhaul. Had it since 1998 and bought it from a proper Land Rover fan who was only selling it to pay for his wife's knee op. Have MOT's & receipts going back several years. Will be sorry to see it go, but we have too many Land Rovers and need the space!    114400 miles

Tel: 0116 2917924  or 07796 205970

We're in Leicester so if anyone is interested in it the phone numbers are above and you can find it on the Autotrader website with some photos.

Reply to
Nikki