free stuff

Free to a good home,

one 4' highlift jack (genuine highlift not a jackall or a clark farm jack) and one kinetic rope (about 12' long), surplus to requirements, located in my shed, which is in the Bradford (shipley) area of west yorkshire

Reply to
Smurf

I'm in Thackley mate, how much do you want for 'em?

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

I'll get me coat, just seen the free stuff!!!

I'll have them iof thats OK?

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

:-)

Reply to
Mother

good god that was quick ........ just tried to ring you, got your voicemail,will try again in a bit ,,, they're all yours if you want 'em mate

Reply to
Smurf

on other phone

Reply to
Nige

Nice one matey, I'll see you tomorrow!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Done and done ,, see you tomorrow

menti>> good god that was quick ........ just tried to ring you, got your

Reply to
Smurf

Well, all the best laid plans etc.............

I now have to go to Leeds & then Southport in the morning. I could drop over teatime or a bit later if it's any good to you matey?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

No worries, I'm in all day/evening tomorrow, just gimme a ring when you get near

Reply to
Smurf

Nice one matey, many thanks!

Nige