freelander

Fair comment Richard they are a decent enough family car but look at the market sector they are in, it amazes me with the known troubles they sell at at all it can only be dealing on the Land Rover name stick a Vauxhall badge on and I think they would be lucky to sell more than a handful for the money I'd rather have a Scooby Legacy/Forester Derek

Reply to
Derek

No, but I've never driven a chavved up nova either, for similar reasons.

A fat car.

A fat car.

It's shit off-road, it can't tow much, and there are far more capable cars for the money when it comes to on-road driving. You paid for the image, because that's all you get with them.

Har har!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

IIRC that's the problem with most car electrics, the bits where the air and water can get in! The bits that do the actual work aren't so bad usually.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

You are probably right

I wouldn't have a Vauxhall given to me