freelander aftermarket accessories (UK)

> Hi,

> HTH > > Lee D > -- > >
> > Workshop photos from Landrover repairs > & other such tinkerings. > Home of Percy the Jag powered Landrover > >

yeah i already have their general brochure.

but not much choice in for a freelander really.

doesnt anyone know of any others that are really good for freelander accessory choices.

i'd love to find a company dedicated to aftermearket accessories for the freelander.

i also own an mgf and mikesatur.co.uk makes brilliant accessories to customise and personalise your car.

i was hoping i could find someone simular for my freelander.

something like aluminium heater knobs and the such.

also i only can find 2 different types of 'a' bars for the freelander and i definetely know that 1 of them obstructs view of the number plate.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?

Reply to
Andrew Miller

Hell no you got yourself into this mess!

Have you tried a Google search for freelander accessories? I've just done one and it's thrown up a whole load of shinny stuff.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I think he refers to this:

Otto Mann

seeing as this is a landrover newsgroup i thought they'd be some here who'd be able to recommend some sites to me whom they have used to purchase from in the past.

instead of some idiot comming up with a comment like that.

i'm obviously in the wrong place for real responses.

Reply to
Andrew Miller

thankyou Otto Man though for the link. My previous comment was directed at lady 'Lee D'

Reply to
Andrew Miller

Learn how to post you spastic

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

Top posting 'tard.

Reply to
Nige

blue led washer jets?

:-)

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

OK, so I Googled and I think I found this response from Lee to your question:

Are these vehicles a "different beast altogether" ?

Have you met Nige yet?

Reply to
wayne

I'm sorry Mr Miller but this NG is reserved for REAL Land Rovers for which you get real responses, which you'd know if you took some time to read the posts

If you want a car that looks better covered in shiny bits then you need alt.fan.rav4

LOL

Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Oi, now you just hold on a moment....

And it's not pink, it's cerise!

Reply to
wayne

And doesn't all that fancy chequerplate count as "shiny bits" notwithstanding my interior is full of it :)

Reply to
Larry

Oooooo bitch!

Remind me again who owns the freelander in this thread..... ah yeahs...you.

I'm deeply hurt... shocked and offended by your lack of sense of humour given you actually own a Land rover product. Sorry I couldn't help twice having tried to point you in the direction of what you have asked for. I'm the idiot...ok whatever. Regardless I hope you find the bling you seek and it makes you happy and at one with yourself again.

look in to the eyes, not around the eyes , in to the eyes, your happy and nice and not at all frustrated by the size of your car, when I count to three you will carry on and take the comment as it was intended or STFU. one,two , three.

Chill

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I don't like it

Reply to
wayne

this place is full of pricks. landrover is the company and freelander is made by landrover.

your all idiots!

Reply to
Andrew Miller

Really? no ...REALLY??

I think we have found new depths in the gene pool. If ever there was a argument against cloning then you have just swung it.

We know we're idiots , it's you who is in denial.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Who was it who has the Freelander ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Um ... have you tried Land Rover? We got all the extra bits for ours from them ... and funnily enough they fit, and don't violate your warranty!

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

In news:LGQfe.100$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net, Andrew Miller blithered:

Everybody is entitled to make a mistake, as you have so ably demonstrated!

Reply to
GbH

"landrover is the company and freelander is made by landrover."

I think you'll find that the Freelander is actually made by Land Rover .. not landrover (whoever they are!)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee