Freelander - CD PLAYER ad-on ????

Are there 3rd party ad-on CD players that are compatible with the standard radio/cass in the early Free;anders ?

Reason i ask is...firstly...I love the stereo ( rad/cass ) that came with the car standard....great sound...fantically easy to use controls etc...plus obviously totally matches the look of the interior too !

I'd like to have a CD player too...and know that LR sell the ad-on "6 Disc CD autochanger" that fits under the front seat. Designed to integrate with existing radio. RAA911..... but it's like... AU $800 plus down here !!!!!

I thought I read somewhere that there were compatabilities with BMW stereos ( not that i'd expect them to be any chaper ), but thought there may be 3rd party player for the BMWs ... that would then be compatible for the Freelander too ?

Cheers,

Brian Canham snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au

Reply to
Hi-Soft